No products in the cart.
If you have any questions do not hesitate to contact me. [email protected]
Rare Two Tone Mammoth Makau
Carved from rare two tone mammoth ivory by Pookela. If you look closely you can see the grain patterns that have been formed over thousands of years. This piece is said to have been harvested from a mammoth that was frozen during the ice age. The Mammoth Makau (Hawaiian fish hook) in the picture is the one you will receive.
*Chord is adjustable and can fit over all head shapes and sizes.
1 in stock
• Design: Breaking Wave Double Barb
• Material: Two Tone Mammoth Tusk
• Lash: Traditional Hawaiian
• Chord: Hand Twisted Adjustable
• End Beads: Hand carved from Mammoth Two Tone Tusk
• Dimensions: Please view image of hook next to quarter.
• Gift Box Included With Purchase: Yes
• Shipping: FREE to USA, includes tracking number.
Ships within 24-48 hours. For international orders additional charges may apply.