No products in the cart.
If you have any questions do not hesitate to contact me. [email protected]
Honi Mammoth Hook
On the back of the hook the material has decided to create a few splints. This is caused by moisture that enters in between the cracks. I put as many poly coats to fill the surface as I could without taking away it's natural beauty. That's the reason for the sale price.
*Chord is adjustable and can fit over all head shapes and sizes.
Out of stock
• Design: Honi
• Material: Fossil Mammoth Tusk
• Lash: Traditional Hawaiian
• Chord: Hand Twisted Adjustable
• End Beads: Hand carved fossil mammoth tusk.
• Dimensions: Please view image of hook next to quarter.
• Size: Small
• Gift Box Included With Purchase: Yes
• Shipping: FREE to USA, includes tracking number.
Ships within 24-48 hours. For international orders additional charges may apply.
Mammoth bone is a very old material and should be cared for. I highly suggest that you do not wear this hook in water.