• Design: Pōhaku
• Material: Mammoth Ivory
• Lash: Traditional Hawaiian
• Cord: Hand Twisted Adjustable
• End Beads: Hand carved from White Mammoth Ivory
• Dimensions: Please view image of hook next to quarter.
• Gift Box Included With Purchase: Yes
• Shipping: FREE to USA, includes tracking number.
• Custom Made to Order
Pōhaku is carved to withstand any challenge life throws our way. The name Pōhaku means, “anchor,” in Hawaiian. This piece symbolizes the steadfast strength that remains in one place and can never be taken from us and that place is in our mind and heart. The Makau (Hawaiian fish hook) in the picture is is custom made to order. Please call or email to find out the in-stock selection of mammoth ivory.
*Cord is adjustable to fit over all head shapes and sizes.
Receive a complimentary gift bag with your purchase and FREE shipping to the USA
Ships from: Hawai'i
Hand made in Hawai'i by Po'okela