• Design: Nalu Tagua Hawaiian Hook Necklace
• Material: Tagua
• Lash: Traditional Hawaiian (tan color)
• Cord: Hand Twisted Adjustable (honey gold color)
• End Beads: Tagua
• Dimensions: Please view image of hook next to quarter
• Gift Box Included With Purchase: Yes
• Shipping: FREE to USA, includes tracking number.
Nalu Tagua Hawaiian Hook Necklace
Nalu Tagua Hawaiian Hook Necklace is hand carved from native Hawaiian Tagua, also known as natures ivory. This magnificent gift to the earth enables fine carving in an organic way. The dark spots on the pendant display the natural wood grown into this rare material. Engraved is the symbolic shark tooth and wave, “Nalu,” in Hawaiian, to bring strength and flow to the wearer.
*Cord is adjustable to fit over all head shapes and sizes. The hook in the picture is the one you will receive.
Out of stock
All necklaces include a gift box and complimentary ground shipping with tracking to the USA.