• Design: Mau Kala
• Material: Triadic Mammoth Ivory
• Lash: Traditional Hawaiian
• Cord: Hand Twisted Adjustable
• End Beads: Hand carved from Triadic Mammoth Ivory
• Dimensions: Please view image of hook next to quarter.
• Gift Box Included With Purchase: Yes
• Shipping: FREE to USA, includes tracking number.
• Ships within 24-48 hours. For international orders additional charges may apply.
Carved from rare mammoth ivory by Po’okela. The Makau (Hawaiian fish hook) in the picture is the one you will receive. This piece of mammoth was beached washed and absorbed minerals that made it’s surface turn black at the tip and on the back a two toned mocha brown. Truly one of a kind.
*Cord is adjustable to fit over all head shapes and sizes.
Out of stock
Receive a complimentary gift bag with your purchase plus FREE shipping to the USA
Ships from: Hawai'i
Hand made in Hawai'i by Po'okela