Carved from rare mammoth ivory by Po’okela. The Makau (Hawaiian fish hook) in the picture is the one you will receive. This piece of mammoth was beached washed and absorbed minerals that made it’s surface turn black at the tip and on the back a two toned mocha brown. Truly one of a kind.
• Material: Triadic Mammoth Ivory
• Dimensions: Please see photo of hook next to quarter
• Chord: Adjustable with carved mammoth beads
• Lash: Traditional Hawaiian
• Shipping: Ships within 24-48 hours to the USA. For international orders additional charges may apply.
• Gift Box included with purchase
***CHORD IS ADJUSTABLE TO REST AT THE LOWER STERNUM AND HEART***
1 in stock
All necklaces include a gift box and complimentary ground shipping with tracking to the USA.