• Design: Single Barb
• Material: Mammoth Ivory
• Lash: Traditional Hawaiian
• Cord: Hand Twisted Adjustable
• End Beads: Hand carved from White Mammoth Ivory
• Dimensions: Please view image of hook next to quarter.
• Gift Box Included With Purchase: Yes
• Shipping: FREE to USA, includes tracking number.
• In Stock (ONLY ONE AVAILABLE)
Kilohana Mammoth Makau
Kilohana is carved from premium creamy white mammoth ivory. The name Kilohana means, “Excellent,” in Hawaiian. This piece was shaped after the single barb fish hook to keep it’s traditional Hawaiian form. I kept the raw edge on the back to give it a unique look and rough feel while smoothing down the front to showcase the beautiful grain patterns. The Makau (Hawaiian fish hook) in the picture is the one you will receive. This is very thick pendant measuring roughly half an inch.
*Cord is adjustable to fit over all head shapes and sizes.
Out of stock
All necklaces include a gift box and complimentary ground shipping with tracking to the USA.