• Design: Koa Makau
• Material: Curly Koa Wood
• Lash: Traditional Hawaiian
• Chord: Hand Twisted Adjustable
• End Beads: Hand carved and soaked in kukui nut oil.
• Dimensions: Please view image of hook next to quarter.
• Engraving: Waves, Sunshine, Spear Heads
• Water Resistant: Yes
• Gift Box Included With Purchase: Yes
• Shipping: FREE to USA, includes tracking number. For international orders additional charges may apply.
Kainalu is hand carved from prized curly koa wood grown on the big island. The name Kainalu means, “Ocean Wave,” in Hawaiian which is exemplified in the intricate carvings on the surface of the hook. The makau (fish hook pendant) is hand sanded and finished with a multi layer water resistant coat.
The makau (Hawaiian fish hook) in the picture is custom made to order.
*Cord is adjustable to fit over all head shapes and sizes.
4 in stock
All necklaces include a gift box and complimentary ground shipping with tracking to the USA.