• Design: Ekolu Kai Makau
• Material: White Bone
• Lash: Traditional Hawaiian (tan color)
• Cord: Hand Twisted Adjustable (honey gold)
• End Beads: White Bone
• Dimensions: Please view image of hook next to quarter
• Gift Box Included With Purchase: Yes
• Shipping: FREE to USA, includes tracking number.
Ekolu Kai Makau
Ekolu Kai is Custom made to order. In Hawai’ian Ekolu means three and Kai means Ocean. It is interpreted through dreams that the ocean is also a symbol of life. A calm ocean may indicate peace and tranquility, whereas a violent ocean may indicate a resistance that is happening. To maintain balance I have carved three oceans into Ekolu Kai Makau to represent peace, persistence, and life.
Please call or email to find out an estimated delivery date.
*Cord is adjustable and can fit over all head shapes and sizes.
20 in stock
Receive a complimentary gift bag with your purchase and FREE shipping to the USA
Ships from: Hawai'i
Hand made in Hawai'i by Po'okela