No products in the cart.
If you have any questions do not hesitate to contact me. [email protected]
• Design: Ekewaka “Wealthy protector”
• Material: Fossilized Mammoth Tusk
• Lash: Traditional Hawaiian
• Chord: Hand Twisted Adjustable
• End Beads: Hand carved from Fossilized Mammoth Tusk
• Dimensions: Please view image of hook next to quarter.
• Gift Box Included With Purchase: Yes
• Shipping: FREE to USA, includes tracking number.
Ships within 24-48 hours. For international orders additional charges may apply.
*Chord is adjustable and can fit over all head shapes and sizes.
How do I take care of my Koa Makau? Occasionally rub non-scented Kukui nut oil on your Makau to bring out the natural shine. There is no limit to how much oil you can rub on it. You can let your Makau sit with the oil on to soak in or rub off the oil with a clean cloth. Try not to swim with or get your Makau wet as this will take away the natural shine.